Five Star Sample Lessons
Welcome to Blackboard with access to the video curriculum of Five Star Life!
We are so excited you are interested in learning more about our Video Curriculum Program.
Please enter this course to see full length videos and corresponding journal notes.
If there are any questions, please contact Gayla at 574-266-4038 or email@example.com
The Five Step Process:
1. Watch It: Once a week (minimum of 30 minutes), students watch a short 7 - 8 minute video.
2. Write It: Students complete 3 - 4 questions on a journal sheet, increasing the comprehension and deepening learning.
3. Discuss It: Students verbally process their thoughts with peers. Students learn from and challenge each other, taking what they learned deeper into their psyche.
4. Live It: Each lesson calls students to action through a "Challenge Step". Students document how they will implement the challenge in their daily lives.
5. Report It: The next week, students report back to their peers about the impact completing the challenge step had on their lives.